1. What is the lecture mainly about?
A、A dependent relationship between a plant
and an insect species.
B、How the relationship between the yucca
plant and yucca moth is changing.
C、A type of mutualistic relationship involving
more than two species.
D、Harmful relationship between various types
2. Why does the professor mention the wolf and rabbit, and the and com plant?
A、To show how interactions between animals
are different from those between an animal
and a plant.
B、To provide examples of relationship that
exhibit negative interactions.
C、To indicate which organism she is studying
in her research project.
D、To give examples of surprising mutualistic
3. Why does the professor mention the yucca moth's mouthparts?
A、To indicate that they are potentially harmful
to the yucca plant.
B、To point out that the mouthparts are similar
to those of bees.
C、To explain why only yucca moths can pollinate
the yucca plant.
D、To explain the difference between the mouthparts
of male and female yucca moths.
4. According to the discussion, what will happen if the yucca moth larvae do not get the yucca plant seeds as a source of food ?
A、They will eat other yucca moth larvae.
B、They will starve.
C、The mother moth will move them to another
flower that has seeds.
D、They will survive by eating other parts of yucca
plant such as flowers and leaves.
5. What do yucca moths do to increase the chance
that they will produce more offspring?
A、They lay a large number of eggs underneath a
small number of yucca plant flowers.
B、They lay many eggs on many different parts
of the yucca plant.
C、They lay many eggs on a wide variety of plant
D、They lay a small number of eggs on many yucca
6. Listen again to part of the lecture. Then answer the question. Why does the student say this?（重听题）
A、He did not have time to read the entire
B、He is confused about an aspect of the
C、He realizes that he did not hear what the
professor just said.
D、He has misplaced his ecology textbook.