5.What do they need?
A.Snacks and fruit. B.Drinksand snacks. C. Drinks andfruit.
6.How does the man like Sichuanfood?
A.It’s too hot. B.It’svery hot and nice. C. It’s verydelicious.
7.When was Confucius born?
A.In 551AC. B.In551BC. C. In 155BC.
8.What does the dialogue mean?
A. They don’t like Mr Smith.
B. Mr Smith has left their school.
C. Mr Smith is a very good teacher.
9.Where will they meet ?
A.By the entrance. B.In the garden. C. At theice-cream shop.
10.Who jumps the highest?
A. Lucy. B.Lily C. Ann.
11.What is Kate now?
A. A college student. B.Ateacher. C. A reporter.
12.How much does one chair cost?
A. 16 dollars. B.15 dollars. C.30 dollars.
13.Where is the man going?
A. To the police station. B.Tothe hotel. C. To the hospital.
14. Why can’t the woman cross theroad from here?
A.There is much traffic. B.Sheis busy.
C. She must get to office as soon as possible.
15.What does Mary ask David to do?
A.Get out her car. B. Make ajoke. C. Put hisseatbelt on.
16. How does David feel about the seatbelt?
A. It’scomfortable. B. It’s uncomfortable. C.It’s dangerous.
17. What does Mary ask David to watch outfor?
A.The road. B. Thepolice. C. Thetraffic.
18. What grade is Peter in?
A.Grade one. B.Grade Two. C. Grade Three.
19. What does Mrs Black do?
A.She is a worker. B. She is a teacher. C. She is a policeman.
20. Where was Mrs Black waiting for Peter?
A.At the school gate. B. In the street corner. C. In the office.
21. There is no living thing on moon.
A. a B. the C.不填 D.an
22. — Tom, we have few vegetables fordinner. Could you go and buy ______?
— Yes, sure. But I don’t have ______ money.
A. any; any B. some; any C. any; some D.some; some
23. Ji xian is in the north of Tian jin andit is famous ______ “Pan Shan” mountain.
A. into B. at C. for D. on
24. Every evening, my mother ____magazines athome.
A. looks through B. looks up
C. look through D. looks for
25. We are going to learn ______ today.
A. twenty lesson B. lesson twenty C. lesson twentieth D. twentieth lesson
26. — Can you tell me ______ it is fromhere to your school?
— Let me see. It’s about 20 minutes’ride.
A. how long B. how soon C.how much D.how far
27. Remember not to speak ______ when we are in thereading room.
A. loudly B. fast C.slowly D.politely
28. —Supper is ready. Please helpyourself!
—Wow! It ______ delicious. Could youplease tell me how to cook it?
A. looks B. sounds C.tastes D. feels.
29. I have a dream, that is when I ______, I want to bea teacher.
A. grow up B. stay up C. give up D.get up
30. —______ you ______ a ticket for thefilm?
A. Is; bought B. Are; bought C. Has; bought D.Have; bought
31. Many flowers ______ in our village last year, andthey made our village very beautiful.
A. plant B. are planted C. have planted D. were planted
32. Shakespeare’s plays still make ______ to peopletoday.
A. sence B. feeling C.sense D.smell
33. I didn’t understand ______, so I asked her afterclass.
A. What myteacher says B.What my teacher said
C. What does myteacher say D. Whatdid my teacher say
34. You should make a good plan ______ you do anythingimportant.
A. before B. though C. after D.until
35. Of all the four dictionaries, which do you think is______?
A. most useful B. the more useful C. more useful D. the most useful
36. — How much did you ______ all thesethings?
—Not much. They ______ ten yuan.
A. cost; spent B.pay for; spent C.pay for; cost D.take; cost
37. —Excuse me! Does Mary sit here?
—Sorry. This is ______ seat. ______ is in the third row.
A. my; Hers B. mine; Hers C. my; Her D.mine; Her
38. Tony ______ to see his friend when he ______ freetomorrow.
A. will come;will be B.come;is
C. will come; is D. comes;will be
39. We have no _____ to do it again .
A. choose B. change C. chance D. chose
40. —Would you like another piece ofcake?
—______! The cake is delicious, but I have had enough.
A. Thank you B. Excuse me C. You’re right D.One piece