5. How does Tony like to travel?
A. Bycar. B.By plane. C. By train.
6. Which month does Jack like best?
A. June. B. July. C. December.
7. When will they go swimming?
A. At 5:00 a.m. B. At 2:00 p.m. C.At 5:00 p.m.
8. What does Jim want to be when he growsup?
A. Anactor. B. A singer. C.A teacher.
9. What’s wrong with the man?
A. He has a badcold. B. He has a toothache. C. He has a backache.
10. Where do they think books will be？
A. On computers. B.On paper. C. In libraries.
11. What does the man think of the Englishclub?
A. Helpful. B.Interesting. C. Beautiful.
12. Why is the man going to work in his friend'scar?
A. Becausehe gets up late. B. Because it is snowing. C.Because it is raining.
13. How long does it take the boy to walk toschool?
A. 20minutes. B. 40 minutes. C. 60 minutes.
14. Howmany children will be left in the room?
A. 33. B. 35. C. 68.
15. Why does the man think this is Lily's baseball? Because she ________.
A.boughta baseball yesterday
16. Whatdoes Bob's little brother like?
A.Toytrucks. B.Toy spaceships. C.Toy planes.
17. Whosehobby is playing tennis?
A.Grace’s. B.Linda’s. C. Kathy’s.
18. When do Nancy and Peter listen to the weatherreport?
A. On Thursday evening. B. On Friday evening. C.On Friday morning.
19. What will the weather be like on Sunday?
A. Coldand cloudy. B. Warm and rainy. C. Clear, cold and sunny.
20. Where are they going for a ski trip?
A. In a forest.
B. In a mountain.
C. In a stadium.
21. She usually has ______ egg and some noddles for ______ breakfast.
A. an; the B.an; / C. a; the D. a; /
22. — I'm afraid I won't pass the exam.
— Come on, Bill. You shouldbelieve in ______. That's the secret of success.
A. myself B.ourselves C. yourself D.yourselves
23. — It is raining outside.
— I don't like rainy days.They make me ______.
A. sad B.excited C. happy D. relaxed
24. — There ______ an exciting football game on TV last night, but Imissed it.
— Oh, what a pity!
A. is B. was C.has D.had
25. — The flowers in Nan Kai University ______ beautiful in May.
— Yes, many tourists cometo watch them every year.
A. sound B. listen C.taste D. look
26. — “Food Safety” problem is becoming ______ these days.
— I think so. Thegovernment must do something to deal with it.
A. smaller and smaller B. worse and worse
C. better and better D. nicer and nicer
27.—Have you sent yourparents an email since you arrived here?
—No.________ of them canuse a computer.
A. None B. Both C. Neither D. All
28. — Mum，can I blow out all the ______ on the birthday cake now?
— No，dear. You should make a wish first.
A. candies B.candles C. spoons D.balloons
29. — Can I hang out with my friends tonight, Mum?
— Of course, but you ______be home by 8:00 o’clock.
A. can B. must C. may D.might
30. — Can you understand what I said?
— Sorry, I can ______ followyou. Would you please speak a little more slowly?
A. always B.almost C. hardly D.hard