上班族急用英语口语:新员工培训

-回复 -浏览
楼主 2018-10-10 14:53:04
举报 只看此人 收藏本贴 楼主

新员工培训

我是来向经理报到上班的。
I am asked to report to the manager.

For example:
A: What do you wish to see him about?你找他有什么事吗?
B: I am asked to report to the manager.我是来向经理报到上班的。

我现在就开始干活吗?
Shall I begin my job now?

A: Shall I begin my job now?我现在就开始干活吗?
B: Wait a minute, please. Here is your job description. Have a look at it first.
等等,这儿有你的工作职责说明。先看一下吧。

她来的正是时候。
She couldn't have come at a better time.

For example:
A: Mr. Jones, I have Ms. Wang with me.琼斯先生,王女士来了。
B: She couldn't have come at a better time.她来的正是时候。

她可以开始工作了。
She's ready to start work.

很高兴你能加入我们的行列。
Glad to have you with us.
Very glad to work with you.

For example:
A: Glad to have you with us.很高兴你能加入我们的行列。
B: Thank you. I'm glad to be here,谢谢,我很高兴能到这里工作。

如果有什么问题可以来问我。
If you have any question,I'm the person to ask.

For example:
A: If you have any question, I'm the person to ask.
如果有什么问题可以来问我。
B: Sure, l will.好的,我会的。

希望各位在今后的工作中多多关照
I hope you will help me in work.

你是新来的吧?
Are you a newcomer?

For example:
A: Hello. Are you a newcomer? 嗨,你是新来的吧?
B: Yes. This is the first day I come to work.
是的,今天是我上班的第一天。

关于你的工作还有什么意见吗?
Do you have anything to say about your work?

For example:
A: Do you have anything to say about your work?
关于你的工作还有什么意见吗?
B: No, Miss Jenny.没有,珍妮小姐。

我具体做哪方面工作?
What the specific work is to me?

For example:
A: What the specific work is to me?我具体做哪方面工作?
B: After you are familiar with all these jobs, we will discuss the problem.
我想在你熟悉各项工作后,再与你讨论这个问题。

你的工作说明书是怎样写的?
What does your job description say?

For example:
A: What does your job description say?你的工作说明书是怎样写的?
B: As an assistant to the director, my job requires that I prepare all incoming and outgoing overseas letters, take care of all the contract agreements and keep all the files in order.
作为主任助理,我的工作要求处理海外寄出和寄来的信件,管好所有的合同和文档。

我管理办公用品吗?
Do I take care of office supplies?

For example:
A: Do I take care of office supplies?我管理办公用品吗?
B: No. One of the monthly duties of the office secretary is to take inventory of office supplies and place orders for those items in low supply.
不,办公室秘书的每月任务之一就是清点库存办公用品,并预订那些 库存不多的用品。
• take care of 照顾,照料

你是怎样整理所有的档案呢?
How do you keep all the files in order?

For example:
A: How do you keep all the files in order?你是怎样整理所有的档案呢?
B: Let me show you how our filling system works.
我来告诉你我们的档案系统是怎样运行的。

这里的上班之前,还有什么事情需要交待吗?
Is there anything else I should know before starting to work here?

For example:
A: Is there anything else I should know before starting to work here?
在这里上班之前,还有什么事情需要交待吗?
B: You'll get a copy of the manager's manual.
你会拿到一份经理手册的影印本。

我想问一些有关公司工作方面的事,你不介意吧?
Do you mind if I ask you something about work in the company?

For example:
A: Do you mind if I ask you something about work in the company? 我想问一些有关公司工作方面的事,你不介意吧?
B: Not at all, go ahead.没关系,你问吧。
• Do you mind if…如果 ......你不介意吧?

我听说在这家企业工作要求很严,是吧?
It's said that the company is very strict with the staff. Is that right?

For example:
A: It's said that the company is very strict with the staff. Is that right?
我听说这家企业工作要求很严,是吧?
B: Not really. As long as you act on the regulations.
也不一定。只要照章办事就行。


• It's said that...据说

这里的工作很忙,还要经常加班吗?
Does working here involve a busy schedule and overtime?

For example:
A: Does working here involve a busy schedule and overtime?
这里的工作很忙,还要经常加班吗?
B: Yes, it's true. We are always busy.在外企工作的确很忙。

感觉工作怎样?
How do you feel about the job?

For example:
A: How do you feel about the job?感觉工作怎样?
B: Not bad. Thank you for your help.还不错,多谢你们帮助。

我一直忙于工作,感到有点儿累。
I'm always busy with the job. I feel a bit tired.

我想到你办公室来汇报工作。
I'd like to go to your office and report the work.

For example:
A: I'd like to go to your office and report the work.
我想到你办公室来汇报工作。
B: Ok. Come at 10 o'clock.好吧,请 10 点钟来。

这里都有哪些工会?
Which unions are active here?

For example:
A: Which unions are active here?这儿都有哪些工会?
B: I'll come back to that after we've looked at this...
我等一会儿就会谈到它……


工作前我是否要接受一些培训呢?

Shall I receive some training before I get to work?

For example:
A: Shall I receive some training before I get to work?
工作前我是否要接受一些培训呢?
B: Yes. All our new employees will go through our in-house training.
是的。我们所有的新员工都要参加公司内部培训。

我想马上工作。
I want to get to work.

For example:
A: I want to get to work.我想马上工作。
B: Don't worry. You will be working soon.别担心,你马上就能工作了。

我希望在给你布置工作前你先看一下产品目录。
I'd like you to look over the products brochures before I give you some assignment.

培训计划要多少时间?
How long will the training program be?

For example:
A: How long will the training program be?培训计划要多少时间?
B: About three weeks.大约三个星期。
• how long 多久

你准备好接受在职培训了吗?
Are you ready to have the on-the-job training?

For example:
A: Are you ready to have the on-the-job training?
你准备好接受在职培训了吗?
B: Yes. I can't wait to know what kind of job I will do.
是的。我迫不及待地想知道我要做哪些工作。
• on-the-job training 在职培训

如果我遇到了一些问题,我该怎么做?
What will I do if I come into some problems?

For example:
A: What will I do if I come into some problems?
如果我遇到了 一些问题,我该怎么做?
B: You can ask those experienced colleagues and consult your boss.
你可以向经验丰富的同事们请教,也可以问你的上司。
• come into 遇到

我是独自工作吗?
Will I work alone?

A: Will I work alone?我是独自工作吗?
B: Of course not. If it is a big deal, a lot of people will do it together.
当然不是。如果是笔大买卖,会有很多人一起做的。

你被安排在海外部。
You will be assigned to the overseas section.
• assign sb. to...委派到……,本句使用了其被动语态。

你的桌子在陈先生旁边,他是部门主管。
Your desk will be next to Mr. Chen's. He's the Section Chief.

到了月底,工作会变得比较紧张。
Things get rather hectic around the end of the month.
• hectic(adj.)兴奋的,激动的,闹哄哄的
have a hectic time.闹哄哄地乱了一场

有关薪水的问题,你要去问陈先生。
I'm afraid you'll have to ask Mr. Chen about your salary.

人事部要通知我们的新员工来签约。
Personnel want me to inform our new employee to come in and sign the contract.
• sign contract 签约





我要推荐
转发到