英语培训费用交流组

英语口语交流---进餐厅点餐

安贝安亲课后托教机构2017-12-31 20:17:58

★★


       1.Enter a Restaurant

  

  初进餐厅

  

  Waiter:Good evening.Do you have a reservation?

  

  服务员:晚上好。你们预定座位了吗?

  

  Ann:Yes.We've got a reservation.The name is Ann.

  

  安:是的,我们已经预定了。名字是安。

  

  Waiter:Let me see.OK,this way,please.This is your table.And world you like to order now?

  

  服务员:我看一下,好的,这边请。这是你们预定的桌子。现在就点菜吗?

  

  Ann:Yes.

  

  安:是的。

  

  Waiter:Here is the menu.

  

  服务员:给您菜单。

  

  Ann:Thank you.

  

  安:谢谢。

  

  2.Order Food

  

  点餐

  

  Anna:Excuse me.I'd like to try some Chinese food.

  

  安娜:劳驾,我想尝尝中国菜。

  

  Waiter:We serve excellent Chinese food.Which sdyle do you prefer?

  

  服务员:我们这里有很好的中国菜。您喜欢什么风味?

  

  Anna:I know nothing about Chinese food.Could you give me some suggestions.

  

  安娜:我对中国菜一无所知。你能给我一些建议吗?

  

  Waiter:It's divided into eight big cuisines,such as Cantonese food,Shandong food,Sichuan food,etc.

  

  服务员:中国菜分成八大菜系,如粤菜、鲁菜和川菜等等。

  

  Anna:Is there any difference?

  

  安娜:有什么不同吗?

  

  Waiter:Yes,Cantonese food is lighter while Shandong food is heavier and apicy.

  

  服务员:是的,粤菜清淡适中,而鲁菜则味重香浓。

  

  Anna:How about Sichuan food?

  

  安娜:川菜怎么样?

  

  Waiter:Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot.They taste differently.

  

  服务员:川菜大都麻辣浓香,并且它们的味道各不相同。

  

  Anna:Oh,really,I like hot food.So,what is your recommendation for me?

  

  安娜:哦,我喜欢吃辣一点的。那你推荐我吃什么呢?

  

  Waiter:I think Mapo bean curd and shredded meat in chili sauce are quite special and delicious.We have a Sichuan food dining room.May I suggest you to go there?It's on the third floor.

  

  服务员:我觉得麻婆豆腐和鱼香肉丝的味道不错。我们有四川菜餐厅。您想去那里吗?它在三楼。

  

  Anna:Thank you.

  

  安娜:谢谢。

  

  Waiter:My pleasure.

  

  服务员:很高兴为您服务。

安贝安亲——一站式课后托教机构。

安贝安亲借鉴20余年安亲教育经验,完善的安亲托教培养体系和成熟的落地辅导经验,让您轻松进入高端的小学生课后托教这片蓝海,欢迎您加入安贝安亲大家庭。


安贝安亲——宝贝舒心,妈妈安心



Copyright © 英语培训费用交流组@2017