英语培训费用交流组

英语口语8000句 《请医生看病》

微英语2018-07-04 12:28:35

●请医生看病
用叫医生吗?
Do you need a doctor?
Do you need a doctor? (用叫医生吗?)
Yes, I think so. (是的,请叫医生吧。)
Do you want me to get a doctor?
Do you need any help? (需要帮忙吗?)
请叫救护车。
Please call an ambulance. *ambulance“救护车”。
We need an ambulance now.
Please get an ambulance.
我要看病。
I'd like to see a doctor.
我觉得身体不舒服。
I'm not feeling well.
你能帮我请位医生吗?
Could you send me a doctor?
你怎么啦?
What's wrong with you?
What's the matter?
Is anything wrong?
是什么症状?
What are your symptoms? *symptom“症状”。
量一下体温吧。
Let me check your temperature. *temperature“体温”、“温度”。
吃了什么不对劲的东西没有?
Did you eat something unusual?
量一下血压吧。
Let me check your blood pressure.
你常服用什么药?
Are you taking any medication regularly? *一般把药称为medicine,但是医生问诊的时候常用medication。
我没服用任何药。
I'm not taking any medication. *medication 是医生的常用语言,意为“药物”。
I'm not taking any medication. (我没服用任何药。)
Is that so? (是吗?)
我哪儿不好?
What's wrong with me?
严重吗?
Is it serious?
●陈述症状
你不舒服吗?
Are you feeling okay? *见到身体状况不好的人时的问话。
Do you feel all right?
你怎么了?
What's wrong? *wrong “身体不舒服”。
What's wrong? (你怎么了?)
I'm not feeling well. (我觉得身体有点不对劲。)
Is anything wrong?
Are you okay?
What's the matter? *matter“问题”、“麻烦”。
Is everything all right?
你的脸色真不好。
You look pale. *pale“脸色不好的,没有血色的。”
You look pale. Are you okay? (你的脸色很难看。没事吧?)
I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有点儿累了。)
You don't look well. (你看上去身体不太好。)
我觉得难受。
I don't feel well.
I don't feel well. (我觉得难受。)
Please sit down for a while. (你坐会儿吧。)
I'm not feeling well.
你好像不太舒服。
You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。
You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。)
I have a cold. (我感冒了。)
她昏过去了。
She passed out. *pass out“昏过去,失去知觉”。
我觉得难受。
I feel sick.
I don't feel well.
I feel bad.
我肚子疼。
I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。
I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
How long have you had it? (疼多长时间了?)
I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?)
My stomach hurts.
隐隐作痛。
I have a dull pain.
钻心地疼。
I have a sharp pain.
一跳一跳地疼。
I have a throbbing pain. *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。
我感到巨痛。
I have a piercing pain. *pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。
像针扎似地疼。
I have a stabbing pain. *stab“刺”、“针扎”。
我拉肚子了。
I have diarrhea. *diarrhea“拉肚子”。
我食物中毒了。
I have food poisoning.
血压高/低。
I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure“血压”。
我头疼。
I have a headache.
What happened, sir? (你怎么了?)
I have a headache. (我头疼。)
My head hurts.
My head is pounding.
I have a splitting headache. (我的头像裂了似地疼。)
我牙疼。
I have a toothache.
I have a toothache. (我牙疼。)
When did it start? (什么时候开始的?)
My tooth hurts.
My tooth is killing me. (我的牙疼死了。)
我头晕目眩。
I feel dizzy.
我浑身没劲。
I feel sluggish.
I feel tired.
我没有一点儿食欲。
I don't have any appetite. *appetite“食欲”。
I don't have any appetite. (我没有食欲。)
You should eat something. (那你也得吃点儿东西。)
I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近我没什么食欲。)
我有点儿感冒。
I have a slight cold.
我浑身发冷。
I feel chilly.
I feel chilly. (我浑身发冷。)
Here, wear my jacket. (给,穿上我的夹克吧。)
我得了重感冒。
I have a bad cold.
鼻子堵了。
I have a stuffy nose. *stuffy 用于“鼻子不通气”的时候。
我在流鼻涕。
I have a runny nose. *runny“流鼻涕的”。
My nose is running.
My nose won't stop running.
我有点儿发烧。
I have a bit of a fever.
我好像发烧了。
I think I have a fever.
I think I have a fever. (我好像发烧了。)
Let's check. (试试表。)
我在发高烧。
I have a high temperature.
我想吐。
I feel like throwing up.
I feel nauseous.
好疼!/好烫!
Ouch! *常用于感到突然的钻心的疼痛和烫手时。
Ouch! (好疼!/好烫!)
Be careful! (小心点儿。)
Ow!
It hurts!
痒痒。
It's itchy.
啊嚏!
Ahchoo!
Ahchoo! (啊嚏!)
Bless you. (多保重。)
我腿骨折了。
I broke my leg.
What happened? (你怎么了?)
I broke my leg. (我腿骨折了。)
要打多长时间石膏?
How long will the cast be on? *cast“石膏”。
How long will the cast be on? (要打多长时间石膏?)
One more month. (还得有一个月。)
我把手给烫了。
I burned my hand.
I burned my hand. (我把手给烫了。)
How did you burn your hand? (怎么烫着的?)
我崴脚了。
I sprained my ankle. *sprain表示踝关节等处的“挫伤、扭伤”,ankle为踝关节。
I sprained my ankle. (我崴脚了。)
How? (怎么弄的?)
I sprained it playing golf. (是打高尔夫球的时候崴的。)
I twisted my ankle.
I twisted my ankle. (我崴脚了。)
Well, I can call for help. (那,我叫人来帮忙。)
你把感冒传染给我了。
I caught a cold from you.
我必须静养。
I must stay in bed. *stay in bed 是惯用说法,“静养休息”。
我肩膀酸痛。
I have stiff shoulders. *肩膀“发酸、发紧”时用stiff来表示。
My shoulders are stiff.
我眼睛发酸。
My eyes are tired.
有谁受伤了?
Is somebody hurt?
我退烧了。
My fever has gone down.
我咳嗽不止。
I can't stop coughing. *cough“咳嗽”。
我嗓子疼。
My throat's sore. *sore“火辣辣地疼”。
I have a sore throat.
我流血了。
It's bleeding.
我这儿割破了。
I've got a cut here.
I have a cut here.
好疼。
It hurts.
我被蜜蜂蜇了。
I got stung by a bee.
我需要动手术吗?
Do I need an operation?
Do I need an operation? (要动手术吗?)
I don't think that will be necessary. (我想没必要。)
Will I have to have an operation?
要花很长时间吗?
Will it take long?
我可以洗澡吗?
Can I take a bath?
Can I bathe?
我可以喝酒吗?
Is it okay to drink? *询问医生能否喝含有酒精的饮料。
Is it all right to drink?
May I drink?
我一定要住院吗?
Should I be hospitalized? *hospitalize “让……住院”。
你发烧吗?
Do you have a fever?
Do you have a fever? (发烧吗?)
I don't know. I don't have a thermometer. (不知道,我没有体温计。)
Do you have a high temperature?
我觉得好多了。
I feel better.
How do you feel? (怎么样了?)
I feel better now. Thank you. (我觉得好多了,谢谢。)
我觉得没什么好转。
I don't feel any better.
I still don't feel well.
你的病好了吗?
Are you alright again? *用于询问别人的病是否康复。
Are you well again?
Are you yourself again?
Are you back to normal again?
他去世了。
He passed away. *比用die要委婉,“去世、咽气”。

=========================

你的关注我们的动力。

请别忘分享到朋友圈。


微英语

感受优美的浮华辞藻,聆听生活的点点滴滴~~我是小编Ann

微英语认证空间QQ:1962656350


Copyright © 英语培训费用交流组@2017