1. I need to look up some hotels
I should call a few hotels.
I should look up some hotel rates
I could look up some hotel rates
2. I'd like to book a double room for next Monday.
I'd like to book a single room with bath from the afternoon of June 2 to the morning of June 4.
3. How long will you stay with us？
How long will you be staying？
Is it just for tonight？
4. May I know the arrival date，please？
When do you check in？
5. What kind of room would you like？
Would you like a single room or a double room？
6. What is the rate，please？
How much will that room be？
7. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.
I heard that your hotel is offering a discount now.
8. Then do you have anything less expensive？
This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.
9. I'm sorry，but the hotel is full on that date.
I'm sorry，we don't have any room available for that week.
I'm sorry，but we're fully booked for single rooms.Would you like to have a double one？
available [əˈveɪləbl] 可获得的
10. You can have a room on Tuesday.
We do have a vacancy for those dates.
vacancy [ˈveɪkənsi] 空位