英语口语8000句 第二章

-回复 -浏览
楼主 2018-03-24 15:15:33
举报 只看此人 收藏本贴 楼主

享受余暇时间
●邀请友人
1.这个周末你有空吗?
Are you free this weekend? *free“有空,空闲”。
2.我们还可以再见面吗?
Could I see you again?
3.能给我你的电话号码吗?
Could you give me your phone number?
4.我们在哪儿见面?
Where shall we meet?
5.要我开车去接你吗?
Shall I come to pick you up? *pick up“开车去接某人”。
6.你今天下午有安排吗?
Are you doing anything this afternoon?
7.和我一起吃晚饭,好吗?
How about having dinner with me?
8.我们干嘛不去看棒球比赛呢?
Why don't we go to see a baseball game?
Why don't we ...? “为什么不……呢?”
9.真对不起,我另有安排。
Sorry, I'm tied up. *be tied up“受(时间的)约束”。
10.实在对不起,恐怕不行。
I'm afraid I can't.
11.谢谢您的邀请,可是……
Thanks for asking, but...
12.另找时间可以吗?
How about a rain check? *rain check指“(比赛、活动等)因雨天改期再赛时作为入场券的原票票根”。由因雨天中止或延期比赛而发给观众“rain check”引申为被邀请者因故不能接受邀请,而邀请继续有效的意思,“以后方便的时间”、“下次还有机会”。
我希望你能来。
13.I hope you can come.
●订计划
14.你什么时候方便?
When is it convenient for you? *生意场上、朋友之间均可用该句来决定约会的日子和时间。convenient “方便的,合适的”。
15.什么时候?
About what time?
16.什么时候都行。
Whenever.
17.等你有时间的时候吧。
When you have time.
18.我今天有空。
I'm free today. *free 有“自由的,免费的”等多种意思,在这句里是“有空”的意思。
19.明天我会很忙。
I'll be busy tomorrow.
20.10号怎么样?
How about the tenth? *要说“~号”的时候,像the tenth一样要在数字的后面加上-th。
21.你什么时候有空?
When are you free? * 比较随便的说法。
22.那天我不行。
That's a bad day for me.
23.那天我可以。
That day is fine.
24.我什么时候去合适?
When can I come over? *come over“顺便拜访”。
25.你定时间吧。
You decide when.
26.你定地点吧。
You decide where.
27.7点行吗?
Is seven convenient for you?
28.你几点能来?
When can you come over?
29.太早了吗?
Is it too early?
30.太晚了吗?
Is it too late?
31.就那个时间吧。
It's a date. *这句用于确认约会的日期和时间。
32.回头见。
See you then.
●出门的时候
33.准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
34.准备好了。
Ready.
35.还没准备好呢。
I'm not ready.
36.我们什么时候出发?
What time shall we leave? *leave“离开”、“走开”。
37.我们几点能到?
What time do we arrive?
38.那,我们走吧。
Let's get going. *这是常用的句子,最好能记住。
●看电影
39.你想去看电影吗?
Would you like to go to a movie?

 *Would you like to...? 表示“你想……吗?”、“要不要……?”的意思,是比较有礼貌地表示邀请和提议的句型。
40.今天晚上放什么电影?
What's on tonight? *on用来表示“电影、戏剧的上演和活动的举行”。
41.你想看什么电影?
What movie do you want to see?
42.我想看《××》
I want to see...
43.哪儿演《××》?
Where is... playing?
44.《××》演到什么时候?
How long is... playing?
45.这部电影是谁演的?
Who is in this movie?
46.演多长时间?
How long does it last? *last“持续,继续”。
47.下一场几点开演?
What time is the next showing?
48.几点演完?
What time will it be over?
49.我买两张成人票。
Two, please.
50.前边的人挡着,我看不见。
I can't see because of the person in front of me.
51.我们怎么坐得这么靠后呀?
We are way in the back, aren't we?
52.我们坐到前面的座位上吧。
Let's sit closer up front.
53.真太有意思了,是不是?
That was interesting, wasn't it?
54.这电影真没劲。
That was boring, wasn't it?
55.太让人感动了。
I was moved. *move“使……感动”。
●去听音乐会
56.我买两张10月3号的票。
I'd like two tickets for October 3rd, please.
57.对不起,卖完了。
Sorry, we're sold out.
58.有什么时候的票?
When do you have tickets?
59.几点开始?
What time does it start?
60.可以预订吗?
Can I make a reservation?
61.在哪儿买票?
Where can I buy a ticket?
62.这位子有人吗?
Is this seat taken?
63.我们这个位子真棒。
We have great seats, don't we?
64.再来一个!
Encore!
65.××加油!
Go for it,...!
●打高尔夫球
66.我想打高尔夫球。
I'd like to play golf.
67.明天打高尔夫球,好吗?
Would you like to golf tomorrow?
68.愿意和我一起打高尔夫球吗?
Do you want to join me?
69.这附近有高尔夫球场地吗?
Are there any golf courses around here?
70.1个人多少钱?
How much is it per person?
71.1天多少钱?
How much is it per day?
72.此外还有其它的花费吗?
Are there any extra charges?
73.我可以租用用具吗?
Can I rent the equipment?

*equipment 表示“用具,必需品”。
74.请帮我预约高尔夫球。(请别人预约时)
Please make a reservation for golf.
75.我想预约高尔夫球。(由自己提出请求时)
I'd like to make golf reservations.
76.要什么时间的?
When would you like to play?
77.如果可以的话,请订这个星期五的。
This Friday, if possible.
78.我们一共4个人。
There are four of us.
79.我们几点开始?
What time are we starting?
●相识的人一起去喝酒
80.去喝一杯怎么样?
How about a drink?
81.我想去喝一杯。
I need a drink.
82.下班以后去喝一杯怎么样?
Would you like to have a drink after work?
83.有啤酒吗?
Do you have any beer?
84.请来两瓶啤酒。
Two bottles of beer, please.
85.请来杯掺水的威士忌。
One whiskey with water, please.
86.要什么下酒菜呢?
What kind of snacks should we have?
87.让我们忘了工作,痛快一会儿吧。
Let's forget about work and have some fun.
88.干杯!
Cheers!
89.喝什么呢?
What are you drinking?
90.我喜欢换酒馆喝。
I like to go barhopping.

 *hop“一蹦一蹦(地)”,在这个句子里是从一个酒馆到另一个酒馆的意思。
91.第一口最舒坦了。
The first sip is the best! *喝第一口啤酒时常说的话。
92.这个最好!
Nothing beats this!

 *beat“战胜”的意思,直译是“什么都不能战胜这个”,即“这个最好。”
93.再来一杯,怎么样?
Would you like a refill? *refill“再加满”。
94.再来一瓶啤酒!
Another beer, please.
95.这种威士忌挺冲。
This whiskey is strong.
96.日本酒怎么样?
How do you like sake?
97.酒劲大。
It's strong.
98.我喝醉了。
I'm drunk.
99.我觉得有点儿醉了。
I feel a little tipsy.

 *tipsy“微醉的”、“踉踉跄跄的”。
100.酩酊大醉。
I'm loaded.

*loaded“喝醉了”的状态。
101.喝酒要适可而止。
Drink moderately.
102.我的酒量小。
I get drunk easily.

 *drunk“喝醉”,“酒后驾车”是drunk driving。
103.我喝得太多了。
I drank too much.
104.我不该喝这么多的。
I should have drunk less.
105.头天的酒还没醒。
I have a hangover. *hangover“宿醉”。
●唱卡拉OK
106.我们去唱卡拉OK吧。
Let's go to karaoke. *虽然卡拉OK在美国的大城市比较受欢迎,但是并不普遍。美国人称卡拉OK为“Carry O.K.”。
107.什么是卡拉OK?
What is karaoke?
108.就是合着录音带的音乐一起唱歌。
Singing along with recorded music.
109.你唱歌拿手吗?
Are you good at singing?
110.我想点首歌。
I'd like to request a song.
111.你先唱。
You sing first.
112.大家高兴地玩吧!
Let's enjoy ourselves.
113.约翰,你来唱一首吧。
How about a song, John?
114.你打算唱什么歌?
What are you going to sing?
115.来个二重唱吧。
Let's sing a duet.
116.现在轮到我了。
Now it's my turn.
117.我不敢在大家面前唱歌。
I don't have the nerve to sing in front of people. *have the nerve to...“敢做……, 有做……胆量”。
118.我跟不上新歌的速度(我不会唱新歌。)
I can't keep up with the new songs. *keep up with...“跟上,不落后于……”。
119.我五音不全。
I'm tone-deaf.
120.你唱卡拉OK有什么拿手的歌吗?
What's your karaoke specialty?
121.我从来没听说过那首歌。
I've never heard of that song.
122.你唱得真好!
You're a good singer!


我要推荐
转发到