英语口语每天说上半小时001

-回复 -浏览
楼主 2018-05-20 14:44:12
举报 只看此人 收藏本贴 楼主





一. Ability


一。能力


1. Can you ride a bike?


1。你会骑自行车吗?


2. Will you be able to finish your work by noon?


2。你能把工作做完吗?


3. Are you capable of painting beautiful pictures?


3。你能画美丽的图画吗?


4. I can do it.


4。包在我身上。


5. I know how to operate a computer.


5。我知道如何操作电脑。


6. It's not too difficult to climb up the tree.


6。这不是太难爬上树。


7. I'm not too bad at telling stories.


7。我讲故事还行。


8. I feel able to swim across the river.


8。我觉得我能游到河的对岸。


9. I'm able to recite all Shakespeare's sonnets.


9。我能背诵莎士比亚的十四行诗。


10. I'm afraid I can't cope with those troubles.


10。我恐怕我应付不了这些麻烦。


Dialogue 1


对话1


M: How many laguages can you speak?


男:“你会说多少?


W: I can speak French and German.


魏:我能说法语和德语。


M: How well can you speak them?


男:你能说多少呢?


W: I can speak German quite well, but I can't speak French very well.


魏:我德语说得很好,但我不会说法语很好。


M: Can you help me to translate these sentences into German now?


男:你能帮我吗这些句子翻译成德语吗?


W: No, but I'll be able to tomorrow.


女:不,但我可以明天。


Dialogue 2


对话2


W: Can you speak English?


女:你能说英语吗?


M: Yes I can. I speak it very well.


男:是的我会。我说得很好。


W: Where did you learn it?


女:你是在哪儿学的?


M: I lived in England when I was a child.


男:我在英国住了当我还是个孩子。


W: What else can you speak?


女:你还有什么能说的?


M: Well, I know a little Italian.


男:好吧,我知道一点意大利语。


Dialogue 3


对话3


M: Most of our customers are foreigners. How many foreign languages can you speak, Elizabeth?


男:我们的大多数客户是外国人。你能说多少种外语,伊丽莎白?


W: Two. French and Spanish.


魏:2。法语和西班牙语。


M: And how well can you speak them?


我和你能说多少呢?


W: Well, French was my best subject at school. I can read and write it pretty well.


女:好,在学校我最好的科目是法语。我能读和写的很好。


M: And how about your Spanish?


男:西班牙语呢?


W: Well, it's not as good as my French. I can speak it reasonably well, but my written Spanish isn't very good.


女:好,那不如我的法语。我可以说相当不错,但我的书面西班牙语不太好。


M: I see. Well, we have a lot of Spanish customers, but you wouldn't need to write any Spanish here.


男:我看到。哦,我们有很多的西班牙客户,但你不需要写任何西班牙在这里。


W: In that case, I'm fit for the position I think.


魏:在这种情况下,我很适合这个职位我想。


Dialogue 4


对话4


W: Can you help me now?


女:你能帮我吗现在?


M: No, but I'll be able to tomorrow.


男:不,但我可以明天。


W: That'll be too late.


女:那太晚了。


M: Why don't you ask Bill if he can help?


男:你为什么不去问如果他能帮忙吗?


W: I did, but he wasn't able to either.


魏:我,但他不能够。


M: Jane and Sally are friends. They are both married and they are very proud of their husbands. One day, they met each other and they started talking about their husbands. According to Jane, her husband is big and strong and handsome. He is also very much of a sportsman. He can swim and ski, and he can play several ball games such as football, rugby and cricket. Sally's husband, however, seems to be just the opposite. He is physically neither big nor strong, but he excels in intelligence. He is good at languages and can speak six languages, including French, German, Italian, Spanish, Arabic, and Japanese. Besides, he is much of a family man. He can cook, sew, and iron. Indeed, as Sally puts it, he is a good husband


男:简和萨莉是朋友。他们都结婚了,他们感到非常自豪自己的丈夫。有一天,他们相遇了,他们开始谈论他们的丈夫。根据简,她的丈夫是高大、强壮、英俊。他也非常多的运动员。他会游泳,滑雪,他可以玩一些球类运动如足球,橄榄球和板球。萨莉的丈夫,然而,似乎是相反的。他身体既不大也不强壮,但他擅长情报。他擅长学语言,能说六种语言,包括法语,德语,意大利语,西班牙语,日语,阿拉伯语。此外,他是一个顾家的男人。他会做饭,缝纫,和铁。事实上,当萨莉说,他是一个好丈夫。




Attention!

本文未经许可也能转载,分享朋友圈才是义举!


↓点击“阅读原文”进入大耳朵英语官网

 


我要推荐
转发到