Lesson 28 At the Customs
在 海 关
1. Continue to make up sentences with the main patterns on at the customs. Forms can be different.
1. Learn the dialogue of this lesson at the customs.
Pay attention to the basic pattern drills of the topic at the customs, such as
a) We can only pass one of…..duty free.
b) You may bring in … for personal use.
c) What’s the purpose of your visit?
2. Dialogue should be learned and done pair by pair in class if time is permitted.
This topic is useful for daily life, so everyone would be better to try to say something on this topic.
1. Review the dialogue “at the Customs”.
2. Review the basic sentences of this topic.
3. Preview the new words and phrases of Lesson 29.
Students are asked to read over and over the following record copied in order to make u new words and some phrases the sentences better with this topic new words and some phrases..