英语培训费用交流组

【口语】外贸英语 | 付款

就爱说英语2017-12-31 20:35:00



付款条件是外贸谈判时的重要一点。下面是一些谈判付款条件的常用表达,希望对大家有用。


payment is to be made before the end of this month.

这个月末以前应该付款。

it's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.

用英镑付款较方便。

now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use u.s. dollar, am i right?

至于付款,我们已同意用美元,对吗?

we may have some difficulties making payment in japanese yen.

用日圆付款可能会有困难。

i've never made payment in renminbi before.

我从未用过人民币付款。

we can't accept payment on deferred terms.

我们不能接受延期付款。

what's your reason for the refusal of payment?

你们拒付的理由是什么?

collection is not paid.

托收款未得照付。

we don't think you'll refuse to pay.

我们相信你们不会拒付。

only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.

银行只接受一次拒付。

you ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。

we'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.

见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。

we're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.

我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。

of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.

如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。

the equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.

设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。


now we have settled the terms of payment.

现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。

shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?

我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?

what is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

您希望用什么方式付款?

this is the normal terms of payment in international business.

这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。

we can't accept any other terms of payment.

我们不能接受其他的付款条件。

if you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.

如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。


please protect our draft on presentation. 请见票即付。

your draft will be honored on presentation. 你方的汇票见票即付。

the draft was discounted in new york. 汇票已经在纽约贴现。

our draft no.36 was dishonored. 我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。

the draft has not been collected. 汇票之款尚未收进。

we'll be unable to meet these drafts. 我们无力兑付这些汇票。

we've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment. 我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

we've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000. 我们已经按照发票金额20,000美元向你方开出了汇票。

the draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection. 汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

you can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit. 您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

we're sending our draft through bank of china for documentary collection. 我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

we'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis. 我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

we'll draw a sight bill in favor of the export bank singapore. 我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。

we've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000. 我们已经按照发票金额20,000美元向你方开出了汇票。

the draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection. 汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

you can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit. 您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

we're sending our draft through bank of china for documentary collection. 我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

we'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis. 我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

we'll draw a sight bill in favor of the export bank singapore. 我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。


we regret we can't accept payment "cash against document".

很抱歉,我们不能接受凭单付款办法。

we'll agree to change the terms of payment from l/c at sight to d/p at sight.

我们同意将即期信用证付款方式改为即期付款交单。

we accept d/p payment for future dealings.

以后的交易我们以付款交单方式支付。

we can do the business on 60 days d/p basis.

我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易。

we agree to draw at 30 days d/p.

我们同意开立30天期的付款交单汇票。

we'll draw d/p against your purchase.

我们按付款交单方式收你方这批货款。

as a special sign of encouragement, we'll consider accepting payment by d/p at this sales-purchasing stage.

在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以鼓励购买。

we regret we can't accept "cash against documents" on arrival of goods at destination.

很抱歉,我们不能同意“货抵目的地付款交单”方式付款。

the buyer suggested d/a as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.

买方建议用承兑交单作为付款方式,但卖方不愿作此例外。

we can't agree to draw at 30 days d/a.

我们不同意开具30天期的承兑交单汇票。

so it's better for us to adopt d/p or d/a.

因此,最好是采用付款交单方式或承兑交单方式。

i suppose d/p or d/a should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.

我建议这次用付款交单或承兑交单方式来付款。

it would help us greatly if you would accept d/a or d/p.

如果您能接受d/p或d/a付款,那可帮了我们大忙。

could you make an exception and accept d/a or d/p?

您能否来个例外,接受d/a或d/p付款方式?


点击下方阅读全文,可免费上一节外贸英语口语课程哦!






Copyright © 英语培训费用交流组@2017