301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔.
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走.
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了.
306. He seems a little nervous. 他显得有点紧张.
307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达.
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜.
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事.
311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了.
312. I have a surprise for you. 我有一个意想不到的东西给你看.
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果.
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见.
315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的.
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居.
317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐.
318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了.
319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了.
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰.
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了.
322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票.
323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议.
324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式. 325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达.
326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了.
327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬.
328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转.
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我.
330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作.
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面?
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的.
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人.
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗?
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了.
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的.
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华.
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病.
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗?
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴.
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久.
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力.
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务.
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友.
345. He is capable of any crime. 他什么样的坏事都能干得出来.
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路.
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累.
348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑.
349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样?
350. I think I've caught a cold. 我想我得了感冒.
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顾萨莉.
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在纽约.
353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说.
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 这不关你的事儿!
356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物.
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩.
358. She mended the broken doll. 她修补了破了的洋娃娃.
359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的东西.
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节.
361. The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的.
362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了.
363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道.
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假.
365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上.
366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息.
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?
368. You'd better let her alone. 你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿.
369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来.
370. Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气.
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了.
372. I don't think you are right. 我认为你是不对的.
373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影.
374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了.
375. I was alone,but not lonely. 我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞.
376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿.
377. It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛.
378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到.
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车.
381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作.
382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了.
383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错.
384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来.
385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服.
386. She hired a car by the hour. 她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车.
387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃.
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的邻居.
389. These shoes don't fit right. 这双鞋不太合适.
390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢.
391. This pen doesn't write well. 这钢笔不好写.
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?
393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮.
394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了.
395. Check your answers with mine. 把你的答案跟我的核对一下.
396. Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相.
397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端.
398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上.
399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了.
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人.
401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽烟也不喝酒.
402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山.
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟.
404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高.
405. He will do anything but work. 只要不是干活,他干什么都行.
406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父亲经营一家餐馆.
407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告诉你.
408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道.
409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍.
410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了.
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗?
412. Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐单.
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康.
414. The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起.
415. This is because we feel pain. 这是因为我们能感到疼痛.
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完全符合事实.
418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开.
419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事.
420. All that glitters is not gold. 发闪光的不全是黄金.
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗?
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 别忘了保持联系.
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次违背了诺言.
425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿着平常的衣服.
426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一头.
427. He led them down the mountain. 他带他们下山.
428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培养成一名律师.
429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了.
430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上没带现金.
431. I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了.
432. I have just finished the book. 我刚刚读完这本书.
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班迟到了.
434. It appears to be a true story. 这故事似乎是真的.
435. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了.
436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中国的东部.
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰向格雷斯求婚.
438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快.
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中国成立.
440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多谢你的夸奖.
441. They charged the fault on him. 他们把过失归咎于他.
442. This car is in good condition. 这车性能很好.
443. This work itself is very easy. 这件工作本身很容易.
444. Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真理.
445. We look forward to your visit. 期待您的光临.
446. What do you think of this one? 您觉得这个怎么样子
447. What's the weather like to day? 今天天气怎么样?
448. A red tie will match that suit. 红领带会配那件衣服.
449. A wet road is usually slippery. 潮湿的路往往是滑的.
450. Example is better than precept. 身教胜于言传.
451. Go right back to the beginning. 直接回到起始位置.
452. He does everything without aim. 他做事都漫无目标.
453. He is respectful to his elders. 他对长辈很恭敬.
454. He knows English better than I. 他比我懂英语.
455. He resolved to give up smoking. 他决心戒烟.
456. His talk covered many subjects. 他的报告涉及很多课题.
457. I fear that he drinks too much. 我担心他喝的酒太多了.
458. I have my hair cut every month. 我每个月都理发.
459. I want to have a part-time job. 我想有一份兼职工作.
460. I'm sorry to have bothered you. 对不起,打扰你了.
461. It is not so easy as you think. 这事没有你想象的那么简单.
462. Keep your temper under control. 不要发脾气. .
463. Lying and stealing are immoral. 说谎和偷窃都是不道德的.
464. My efforts resulted in nothing. 我的努力毫无结果.
465. My false teeth are stuck to it. 我的假牙还在上边呢!
466. She is a composer for the harp. 她是位写竖琴曲的作曲家
467. Take me to the airport,please. 请送我去机场.
468. Talking with you is a pleasure. 和你谈话很愉快
469. The eggs are sold by the dozen. 鸡蛋按打卖.
470. The price just covers the cost. 这个价格正好抵消成本.
471. The sweater is of good quality. 这件毛衣质地很好.
472. The teacher got a little angry. 老师有点生气了.
473. Think carefully before you act. 三思而后行.
474. Walt invented the steam engine. 瓦特发明了蒸汽机.
475. We are divided in our opinions. 我们意见分歧.
476. What ever I said,he'd disagree. 不论我说什么他都不同意.
477. Who ever comes will be welcomed. 来的人我们都欢迎.
478. You look as if you didn't care. 你看上去好像满不在乎.
479. You should look at it yourself. 你应该亲自看看它.
480. Draw your chair up to the table. 把你的椅子拉到桌子旁边来.
481. He covered himself with a quilt. 他给自己盖上一条被.
482. He found my lecture interesting. 他觉得我讲课有趣.
483. He had a good many friends here. 他在这儿有很多朋友.
484. He is only about five feet high. 他大概只有五英尺高.
485. Her family are all music lovers. 她全家人都是音乐爱好者.
486. I am busy.How is your business? 我很忙.你的生意做得怎样?
487. I don't think much of the movie. 我认为那电影不怎么样.
488. I feel like eating an ice-cream. 我想吃一个冰淇淋.
489. I found him seated on the bench. 我发现他在椅子上坐着
490. I gave much time to the old car. 我在这辆破车上花了不少时间.
491. I lost the door key about here. 我在这附近掉了门钥匙.
492. I'm not guessing,I really know. 我不是在猜想,我真的知道.
493. It's time to tell her the truth. 是该告诉她真相的时候了.
494. Let's watch TV with a candle on. 咱们点上蜡烛看电视吧.
495. Most games cost about that much. 大部分游戏差不多都是这个价钱.
496. My parents want me to go abroad. 我父母想让我出国.
497. She has been collecting stamps. 她一直收集邮票.
498. There are many stars in the sky. 天上有很多星星.
499. We get to London this afternoon. 我们是今天下午到达伦敦的.
500. What about having a pizza first? 先吃点比萨饼怎么样?
501. You'd better look before you leap. 你最好三思而后行.
502. You know what I'm talking about. 我想你知道我在说什么.
503. He has been sick for three weeks. 他已经病了几周了.
504. He inspected the car for defects. 他详细检查车子有无效障.
505. I count you as one of my friends 我把你算作我的一个朋友.
506. I go to school by bike every day. 我每天骑自行车上学.
507. I have a large collection of CDs. 我收集了很多唱片.
508. I won't be able to see him today. 今天我不可能去看他.
509. I'll call a taxi in case of need. 如果需要的话,我会叫出租车的.
510. Is there any sugar in the bottle? 瓶子里还有糖吗?
511. It's a secret between you and me. 这是你我之间的秘密.
512. It's very kind of you to help me. 你帮助我真是太好了.
513. Let's divide the cake into three. 我们将蛋糕分成三份吧.
514. Patience is a mark of confidence. 耐心是自信心的一种表现.
515. Susan is going to finish college. 苏珊将完成大学学业.
516. That is my idea about friendship. 这是我关于友谊的看法.
517. The book you ask for is sold out. 你要的那本书已经售完了.
518. The boy was too nervous to speak. 那男孩紧张得说不出话来.
519. The play may begin at any moment. 戏随时都有可能开始.
520. The salve will heal slight burns. 这种药膏能治疗轻微烧伤.
521. The sea sparkled in the sunlight. 阳光下,大海波光粼粼.
522. The teacher tested us in English. 老师用英文考我们.
523. There is a bridge over the river. 河上有一座桥.
524. They rode their respective bikes. 他们各自骑着自己的自行车.
525. They will arrive in half an hour. 他们将于半小时之内到达.
526. Time is more valuable than money. 时间比金钱宝贵.
527. We are all in favor of this plan. 我们都赞同这项计划.
528. We reached London this afternoon. 我们是今天下午到达伦敦的.
529. We two finished a bottle of wine. 我俩喝完了一瓶酒.
530. what a lovely little girl she is! 她是一个多么可爱的小女孩耶!
531. Will you pick me up at my place? 你能到我的住处来接我吗?
532. You may choose whatever you like. 你可以喜欢什么就选什么.
533. You're suffering from an allergy? 你过敏吗?
534. Beyond all questions you are right. 毫无疑问,你是对的.
535. But I plan to weed the yard today. 我计划今天除院子里的草.
536. But who will do all the house work? 但是这些家务活谁来做呢?
537. Close the door after you,please. 请随手关门.
538. Come to see me whenever you like. 你可以随时来见我.
539. Don't pull the chairs about,boys! 不要把椅子拖来拖去,孩子们!
540. He drives more carefully than you. 他开车比你小心.
541. He invited me to dinner yesterday. 他昨天请我吃晚饭了.
542. He struck his attacker on the ear. 他打了那个攻击者一耳光.
543. He suddenly appeared in the party. 他突然在晚会上出现了.
544. Her handbag goes with her clothes. 她的手袋和她的衣服很搭配.
545. Here we are.Row M, seats l and 3. 哦,到了.M排,l号和3号.
546. His boss might get angry with him. 他的老板也许会生他的气.
547. I expect to be there this evening. 我打算今天晚上到那儿去.
548. I really need to lose some weight. 我真的需要减肥了.
549. I think you have the Wrong number. 我想你打错号码了.
550. I would rather stay at home alone. 我宁愿独自呆在家.
551. I'd like to look at some sweaters. 我想看看毛衣.
552. Its origin is still a mystery now. 它的起源至今仍是个谜.
553. Money is no more than our servant. 金钱不过是我们的仆人.
554. Once you begin,you must continue. 一旦开始,你就得继续.
555. She is poor but quite respectable. 她虽穷,人品却很端正.
556. She spent a lot of money on books. 她花了很多钱来买书.
557. The girl in red is his girlfriend. 穿红衣服的那个女孩是他的女朋友.
558. There is a chair below the window. 窗户下面有一把椅子.
559. They employed him as a consultant. 他们雇用他为顾问.
560. To be honest with you,I'm twenty. 老实说,我20岁.
561. We often call him by his nickname. 我们经常叫他的绰号.
562. Will you be free tomorrow evening? 你明晚有空吗?
563. Would you like to leave a message?
562. Will you be free tomorrow evening? 你明晚有空吗?
563. Would you like to leave a message? 你要留话吗?
564. You can never turn the clock back. 时光不能倒流.
565. You may as well tell me the truth. 你还是把事实告诉我为好.
566. Are your grandparents still living? 你的祖父母还在么?
567. Can you recognize that woman,Mary? 你能认出那个女人是谁了吗,玛丽?
568. Do you have any suggestions for me? 你对我有什么建议么?
569. He is tough,but I am even tougher. 他是一个硬汉子,不过我要比他更硬.
570. He made his way through the forest. 他设法穿过了森林.
571. He suggests you leave here at once. 他建议你立刻离开这儿.
572. He was married to a friend of mine. 他和我的一个朋友结了婚.
573. He will blame you for carelessness. 他会责备你的粗心大意.
574. I can give you a number of excuses. 我可以给你说出很多韵理由.
575. I don't doubt that he will help me. 我不怀疑他会援助我.
576. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. 希望您在这儿过的愉快.
577. I'd like to-repair our differences. 我愿意消除一下我们之间的分歧.
578. It's nothing to be surprised about. 这事不值得大惊小怪.
579. It's rude to stare at other people. 盯着别人看是不礼貌的.
580. Bob has always had a crush on Lucy. 鲍伯一直在爱着露茜.
581. Let's take a short break for lunch. 让我们休息一会儿,去吃午饭.
582. Linda speaks as if she were a boss. 琳达说话总好象她是老板.
583. She became more and more beautiful. 她变得越来越漂亮了.
584. Suppose it rains,what shall we do? 万一下雨,我们该怎么办?
585. The book is protected by copyright. 该书受版权保护.
586. The ice is hard enough to skate on. 冰已经厚得可以划冰了.
587. The price includes postage charges. 价格包括邮资在内.
588. This is a little something for you. 这是我给你们的一点心意.
589. What he likes best is making jokes. 他最喜欢开玩笑.
590. Who but Jack would do such a thing? 除了杰克谁会做这种事呢?
591. You should have a mind of your own. 你必须有自己的主见.
592. You will soon get used to the work. 你很快就会习惯于这项工作的.
593. Columbus discovered America in l492. 哥伦布于1492年发现了美洲.
594. God helps those who he1p themselves. 上帝帮助那些自己帮自己的人.
595. He has a nice sum of money put away. 他存了一大笔钱.
596. He is heavily insured against death. 他给自己投了巨额的人身保险.
597. He used to learn everything by rote. 他过去总是死记硬背.
598. He's a terrible man when he's angry. 他生气的时候很可怕.
599. I am on my way to the grocery store. 我正在去杂货店的路上.
600. I am sick of always waiting for you! 你,老让我等你,真是烦透了.