1. Why are you interested in working for our company?
2. Because your company has a good sales record.
3. Because your operations are global， so Ifeel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
4. Because I think my major is suitable for this position.
5. Because I can learn new things in your company， at the same time I can offer my services to you.
6. Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.
7. What are your great strengths?
8. I'm a good team player.我是一个富有团队精神的人。
9. I'm a hard-working， persistent person.我工作刻苦，性情执着。
10. I'm a fast-learner.我学东西很快。
11. I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.
12. I have strong organizational skills.我的组织能力很强。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes?Go for it.(你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization couldbenefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验，我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧，对贵单位必有价值。)
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作，能否做个概括的说明。)
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. Tobe specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide softwaresupport. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说，我做系统分析，解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q: Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. Ifopportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作，如果机会来临，我会抓住。)
A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my currentjob. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.(我觉得目前的工作，已经达到顶峰，即沒有升迁机会。)
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景，我可以胜任自己的工作，而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate tostudents very well. (依我的教学经验，我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous)organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply myexperience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目，我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q: What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company inthe future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A：My graduate school training combined withmy internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will besuccessful. (我在研究所的训练，加上实习工作，使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q：Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I knowI can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man whodeeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determinedperson. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A:(I admire a person who is) honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)