SECTION 3 Questions 22-30
Choose the correct letter A, B or C.
22. Blood Sample of a Belgium nun was sent
A. For basic knowledge
B. To study further
C. Test for yellow fever
23. Examined blood for pathogens by using
A. Simple Methods
B. Methods standard at that time
C. Basic methods
24. Lassa fever tested
B. No result
25. Piot and his team's hope was
A. To separate virus from sample
B. To combine virus and sample
C. To make a virus department on sample
26. Piot and his team finally realized
A. Nothing was serious
B. Sample was not harmful
C. Sample was deadly
Questions 27 - 30
Complete the Sentences with NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS/ OR A NUMBER.
27. In the 1960's, the virus killed several ______ in Marburg, Germany.
28. The professor had to go to the ______ and look up for Marburg virus in an of virology.
29. There was a map hanging on the wall and the American suggested looking for the nearest river for the name of the virus.
30. It was the Ebola River but the map was ______ and ______. The team learnt later that the nearest river was actually a different one.
SECTION 4 Questions 31-40
Choose the correct letter A, B or C
31. Educated people differentiate between
A. Affective and cognitive job Satisfaction
B. Mental and emotional job Satisfaction
C. Intellectual and physical job Satisfaction
32. General Job Satisfaction means
33. Affective Job Satisfaction for a particular person means
B. Comfort and Pleasure
34. What can be one dimensional if it comprises evaluation of only one aspect of job.
A. Affective job satisfaction
B. Cognitive job satisfaction
C. Emotional job satisfaction
35. Demand is characterized as
A. Communication Load
B. Non Imparting
C. No Message
36. Individual unhappiness is caused due to
A. Communication with no ideas
B. Communication with no out put
C. Not having enough input on job
Write YES, NO or MAY BE for the following statements.
37. Communication between a superior and a subordinate has vital effect on job satisfaction.
38. Gestural messages play a non vital role.
39. Strategic employee recognition gives a positive impact to the financial
40. Positive and negative emotions were also found important to relate to overall job satisfaction.
27. LABORATORY WORKERS
28. LIBRARY, ATLAS
29. TEAM LEADER
30. SMALL, INACCURATE
40. YES / MAY BE