In recent years, the relationship between doctors and patients has become increasingly tense and complicated. The disputes have intensified day by day. There is a lack of necessary understanding and trust between doctors and patients. The normal health care activities are deeply affected.
The relationship between doctors and patients has become an unprecedented common concern of the whole society at this stage.
How to handle the relationship between doctors and patients? Firstly of all, doctors should have medical ethics and humanities, which require extreme enthusiasm for patients and their technical excellence.
Secondly, doctors and patients should communicate with each other. Furthermore, patients should know more knowledge of medicine. Besides, the government should provide more legal protection to help balance the doctor-patient relationship.
Although we have a long way to go, we have reasons to believe that the doctor-patient relationship in China is gradually improving.
With both parents having a daily job in most Chinese families in recent years, teachers and students are even becoming the main parts in teaching activities. Hence it is never so necessary to best handle the relationship between teachers and students.
To begin with, teachers need to be aware that they are the basis to make the teaching process function well. As educators, they should undertake the important responsibility to educate students from different backgrounds and with different academic levels. Only by being patient and thoughtful can they cultivate the future hope of our country and continue the development of human society.
Furthermore, students on the other hand are the main part of learning. It is critical for them to respect their teachers, which is becoming less popular nowadays, as they can learn the core of textbooks and from someone only if they trust him.
In all, the harmonious relationship between teachers and students will gain good result and it will bring unaccountable function to education career.
As we widely know that the relationship between parents and children plays a significant role in the domestic relationship, which not only serves as crucial bridge to build trust and connection between two generations but also exerts a profound and subtle influence toward to children’s personal growth.
In order to strengthen the relationship, it is imperative to cultivate the respect between generations, which not only includes the respect to parents from children but also the other way around. Furthermore, it is sensible for the parents to spend more time on the company with their children, enhancing the affection between each other. Finally, it is wise for the parents to set an example rather than make demands, enabling the children to follow and achieve spiritual development.
To sum up, the sound relationship between two generations requires the integration of numerous measures derived from the joint effort of parents, children and schools.
Huashan(Mount Hua) is situated in Huayin City, 120 kilometers away from Xi'an. It ispart of the Qinling Mountains, which divides not only Southern and NorthernShaanxi, but also South and North China. Unlike Taishan, which became a popularplace of pilgrimage, Huashan was not well visited in the past because it is dangerousfor the climbers to reach its summit. Huashan was also an important place frequentedby immortality seekers, as many herbs grow there especially some rare ones. Sincethe installation of the cable cars in the 1990s, the number of visitors hasincreased significantly.
Huangshan(Yellow Mountain) is located in southern Anhui Province. The area is well known for its unique scenery, especially sunrise and sea of clouds. To enjoy the magnificence of a mountain, you have to look upwards in most cases. To enjoy Huangshan, however, you've got to look downward.Furthermore, Huangshan's moist climate facilitates the growing of tea trees, thereforethe mountain is one of China's premier tea-growing areas.In addition, Huangshan has multiple hot springswhich help prevent and cure skin illness.Huangshan is one of China's major tourist destinations and the most frequent subject of photography and traditional Chinese painting.
泰山(Mount Tai)位于山东省中部。它是中国黄河流域古代文化的发祥地之一，被誉为“五岳”之首。因其山峰险峻，景色壮丽而闻名于世。中国历代帝王都把泰山当做天的象征，纷纷到此封禅(offer sacrifices to)、祭告天地。历史上的中国文化名人都曾登临泰山，留下诗文、墨宝。泰山风景区内，现有古建筑群22处，古遗址97处，历代石碑(stele)819块，历代刻石1800处，为研究中国古代历史、书法等提供了重要而丰富的实物资料。泰山不只是一座风景山，更是一座文化山。
Mount Tai locates in the middle of Shandong Province.It is one of the birthplaces of the ancient culture along the Yellow River basin, and is regarded as the head of the Five Great Mountains. Mount Tai is celebrated for its precipitous peaks and magnificent sceneries.In Chinese history, emperors of all dynasties would take a journey to Mount Tai, which was considered as the symbol of heaven, to worship and offer sacrifices to the heaven and earth. The cultural celebrities in ancient China composed numerous pieces of poems and calligraphy works after they had toured Mount Tai.Currently, there are 22 ancient architecture complexes, 97 historic sites, 819 pieces of stele, 1,800 pieces of carved stones, which provide plenty of important material evidences to make researches on Chinese ancient history and calligraphy. Mount Tai is not only a mountain of scenery, but also a mountain of culture.
1. B) Her little brother.
2. C) By selling lemonade and pictures.
3. C) Providing clean energy to five million people.
4. B) They can be laid right on top of existing highways.
5. A) Endless fighting in the region.
6. D) To find evidence of the existence of the "lost lions".
7. B) Lions' tracks.
8. A) Her 'lucky birthday'.
9. D) Threw her a surprise party.
10. B) The trip her husband has planned.
11. C) He is eager to learn how the couple's holiday turns out.
12. A) They are sensitive to the dynamics of a negotiation.
13. B) They know when to stop.
14. C) They learn quickly.
15. D) Get to know the other side.
16. D) How space research benefits people on Earth.
17. B) They developed objects for astronauts to use in outer space.
18. C) They are extremely accurate.
19. C)It marked the beginning of something new.
20. A)They believed working for goals.
21. D)Doing needlework by the fire.
22. C) Sit down and try to calm yourself
23. B) You may expose yourself to unexpected dangers.
24. D) Walk uphill.
25. A) Inform somebody of your plan.
1.D)It has got one of its injured.
2.C)Its videos were posted on social media.
3.A)The distance travelled.
4.B)Gas consumption is soaring.
5.B)He helps a stranger to carry groceries to his car.
6.C)He raised a large sum of money for him.
7.A)He works hard to support his family.
8. A)Attend an economics lecture
9. C)Attend his brother’s birthday party
10. D)Join him in his brother’s birthday celebration
11. B)By train
12. A)Taking a vacation abroad.
13. C)Working part time as a waiter.
14. B)Save enough money..
15. A)He has rich sailing experience.
16. D)She was also a Nobel Prize winner.
17. B)She developed X-ray facilities for military hospitals.
18. A)Both died of blood cancer.
19. C)They discovered Iceland in the ninth century.
20. D)It was a rocky mass of land covered with ice.
21. A)Thee Viking’s ocean explorations.
22. C)Dream about the future.
23. B)Change what he has for his past imaginary world.
24. D)International business.
25. B)Be content with what you have.
26. K superior
27. D nuisance
28. M tip
29. O visual
31. F preventing
33. I slight
34. C indicate
35. B examine
26. G) exposure
27. L) levels
28. F) enroll
29. O) participated
30. C) championships
31. E) developing
32. M) local
33. N) operates
34. J) graduating
35. B) career
46. D 以何种方式它会对人有好处。根据关键词puzzle定位原文出题处在第二段what benefit...同义替换选择D。
47. C 定位在第二段She also knew....This led to...说明她从前人的研究中获得了一些灵感，开始做自己的研究。
48. A 定位在To take a closer look...参与者在不熟悉的环境unfamiliar environment...睡觉...
49. C 根据关键词re-run定位在第三段第二句话，有规律和无规律蜂鸣声交杂在一起。
50. B 根据题文同序和关键词定位，在文章最后一句。原文提到react to...by stirring people from sleep. 所以选择，人们可以感知无规律的蜂鸣声是一种威胁。
51. D 根据关键词定位在第一段工作负荷过重，责任感过大，不会让女人得到想要的目标
54. C 定位在第五段 Men are more likely to face...whereas women...看出男人把个人利益放首位
55. B 根据关键词定位在最后一段，一个好的领导者应该学会授权和管控资源。
46. B) They just cannot do anything about it.
47. A) It might be prevented and treated.
48. D) It will motivate doctors and pharmacists to find ways to treat aging.
49. C) They can contribute to people’s health only to a limited extent.
50. A) The human lifespan cannot he prolonged.
51. C) More males than females are likely to get outstanding letters of recommendation.
52. C) Men are believed to better able to excel in STEM disciplines.
53. B) They contain nothing that distinguishes the applicants.
54. D) They deleted all information about gender.
55. A) Raise recommendation writers' awareness of gender bias in their letters.
46. What do we learn from the passage about cities in sub-Saharan Africa?
B）They are growing fast without becoming richer
定位：第一段第二句及第四句。第二句What’s indisputable is that it’s growing very quickly对应growing fast, 第四句sub-Saharan Africa are not getting richer the way cities in the rest of the world have.
47. What does the author imply about urbanisation in other parts of the world?
B) It started when people’s income was relatively high.
定位：第二段第二句：Most of Africa is urbanizing at a lower level of income than other regions of the world did.下文又提到因为收入低，所以缺少投资的钱。
48. Why is sub-Saharan Africa unappealing to investors?
A) It lacks adequate transport facilities.
定位：第二段最后一句:… the only light rail metro system…keep investors away.
49. In what way does author say African cities are different?
C) They have developed at the expense of nature.
50. What might be a solution to the problems facing African cities?
D) A more responsible government
[I] 36. Elderly students find it hard to keep up with the rapid changes in education.
[E] 37. Some believe take-home exams may affect students' performances in others courses.
[C] 38. Certain professors believe in-class exams are ultimately more helpful to students
[D] 39. In-class exams are believed to discourage cheating in exams.
[B] 40. The author was happy to learn she could do some exams at home.
[H] 41. Students who put off their work until the last moment often find the exams more difficult than they actually are.
[G] 42. Different students may prefer different types of exams.
[F] 43. Most professors agree whether to give an in-class or a take-home exam depends on the type of course being taught.
[A] 44. The author dropped out of college some forty years ago.
[J] 45. Some students think take-home exams will eat up their free time.
H) 36. To be curious, we need to realize first of all that there are many things we don’t know.
D) 37. According to Leslie, curiosity is essential to one’s success.
O) 38. We should feel happy when we pursue knowledge for knowledge’s sake.
M) 39. Political leaders’ lack of curiosity will result in bad consequences.
B) 40. There are often accusations about politicians’ and the media’s lack of curiosity to find out the truth.
L) 41. The less curious a child is, the less knowledge the child may turn out to have.
K) 42. It is widely accepted that academic accomplishment lies in both intelligence and diligence.
J) 43. Visiting a bookshop as curiosity leads us can be a good way to entertain ourselves.
G) 44. Both the rise of the Internet and reduced appetite for literary fiction contribute to people’s declining curiosity.
F) 45. Mankind wouldn’t be so innovative without curiosity.
36.C 37.H 38.D 39.O 40.L 41.B 42.I 43.F 44.L 45.E