76. outline=to describe something in a general way, giving the main points but not the details 概述 v.
=object=goal=target=end 目的 n.
78. encourage=persuade=persuasion=get somebody to do something=influence=encourage=talk somebody into=put somebody up to 鼓励 v.
79. loan=an amount of money that you borrow from a bank etc. 贷款 n.
80. poverty=being poor 贫穷 n.
81. crime=illegal activities in general 犯罪 n.
82. reject=to refuse to accept, believe in, or agree with something 拒绝 v.
83. employ=give somebody a job=take on=engage=appoint=recruit=sign up 雇佣 v.
84. courier=a person or company that is paid to take packages somewhere 快递员 n.
85. storage=keep=store=keep something in storage=preserve 存储 n.
86. facility=rooms, equipment, or services that are provided for a particular purpose 设备 n.
87. ambitious=ambition=power-hungry/power-mad=competitive=determined to be successful, rich, powerful etc. 有志向的，雄心壮志的 adj.
88. effort=to try very hard to do something=attempt=campaign=drive 努力 n.
89. feature=a part of something that you notice because it seems important, interesting, or typical; a part of the land, especially a part that you can see; a part of someone's face, such as their eyes, nose etc. 特点 n.
90. planet=the world=earth=the globe 地球 n.
91. unpredictable=can't say/tell=unforeseeable=it remains to be seen 无法预测的 adj.
92. machinery=machines, especially large ones=a system or set of processes for doing something=machine=device=robot=appliance=mechanism 机械 n.
93. ultimate=someone's ultimate aim is their main and most important aim, that they hope to achieve in the future=final 最终的，根本的 adj.
94. atmosphere=the feeling that an event or place gives you=the mixture of gases that surrounds the Earth 气氛; 大气 n.
95. occur=happen=take place=there is=come about=come up=turn up=arise=strike 发生 v.
96. expand=get bigger=grow=swell up=stretch 扩张，扩大 v.
97. form=type=way something is/appears=shape 形式 n.
98. emerge=appear=become visible=come into view/come into sight=come out=reappear 出现 v.
99. emit=to send out gas, heat, light, sound etc. 发出，放射 n.
100. situation=circumstances=position=case=plight 情况，状况 n.